Friday, January 20, 2012

Faith- the 1st virtue


Faith is like a mustard seed.  It needs to be nourished with sun and water.  Faith needs to be nourished too, with prayer, fasting, and testimony!

Faith is believing without seeing, but it's a lot stonger belief!

If i didn't have even the slightest amount of faith, I would probably have gone
to all those birthday parties on Sundays!

Without faith, I wouldn't be who I am right now. I might have been a selfish brat who didnt care what her parents told her to do!  Because I was somewhat that until I came into young womens and decided to change for the better.  I might be running around in mini skirts and sleeveless shirts, if my parents hadn't had enough faith to keep being a Moromon and teaching me not to do those things!

Enough with if I... then I would.../ I believe that Jesus Christ came to Earth and died so that we could live with him again.  I know this church is true.  I know that wherever I go, the church will be there for me.  To welcome me and be my substitute family.  To comfort me at times I need comfort.  To strengthen my growing testimony of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate